The GED® Test in Washington
Washington, the Evergreen State, offers the computer-based GED test for high school equivalency (HSE) testing. You must take the test at one of Washington’s official testing centers; you cannot take the GED test online. However, you can study online! Why not start today?START STUDYING ONLINE
Why Study Online?
There are three reasons why online study speeds up preparation for the tests. First is flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle. Second is control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates. And third, you learn faster and retain more because Essential Education Academies customize the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment includes six courses to help you pass your high school equivalency test, get a job, improve your computer skills, and manage your finances. Make your dreams come true.
The GED Test Eligibility in Washington
- You must be a resident of the State of Washington.
- You must not be a high school graduate or be enrolled in an accredited high school.
- The minimum age to take the GED exam is 19. For younger applicants (16, 17, 18) there are special conditions. Check with your local testing center.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Score: 145 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
After passing all four subject tests with a score of 145 or higher, the Washington Department of Education will award you a GED certificate. The certificate shows that you have achieved same level of knowledge as a high school graduate. For more information, visit Washington's GED testing website.
ARe You Ready to Take the Test
Take our free practice test before taking the official high school equivalency test to make sure you are ready. You will discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Our online study course is designed to help you prepare quickly because you study only those areas that you need to master.