Wyoming State GED and HiSET Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Wyoming.
- You must not have graduated from high school and cannot be currently enrolled in a regular high school.
GED Test Eligibility
- You must be at least 17 years old and must meet additional requirements in order to take the test.
- Cost: $30 (per subject) $120 (total)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum)
- Accommodations: The GED Testing Service allows you to apply for disability accommodations if needed.
HiSET Test Eligibility
- You must be at least 16 years old and must meet additional requirements in order to take the HiSET exam.
- Cost: $18 per subject, or $90 total
- Passing score: 8 (minimum) on each subtest, combined score of 45; minimum of 2 on the Language Arts, Writing essay
- Accommodations: Find out about disability accommodations and fill out your HiSET Accommodations Request Form.
You will receive your Wyoming High School Equivalency Certificate from the Wyoming Community Colleges Commission after you have successfully passed one of the tests.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their high school equivalency test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"I have been doing the GED Academy’s GED classes online and it has worked wonders. It’s very fun, interesting and educational and a lot better than sitting in a boring classroom all day cramming textbooks and memorizing notes. The best thing about this online course is you don’t have to do any cramming or memorizing, you just have to listen and pay attention. The GED Academy saved my life."