Virgin Islands GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Virgin Islands.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test, but may take the test at 17 with exceptions.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (total)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You can apply for GED disability accommodations if you need it, but also be sure to review any additional rules and regulations for the test.
- After you pass the test, you will be award you a GED certificate by the Virgin Islands that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.