Virgin Islands GED Requirements
- Resident: You must be a resident of the Virgin Islands.
- Age: You must be 18 to take the test, but you may take the test at 17 with exceptions.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: Test Center: $46 (per subject) or $184 (all subjects). Online: $46 (per subject)
- Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You can apply for GED disability accommodations if you need it, but also be sure to review any additional rules and regulations for the test.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, the Virgin Islands will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.