Quebec GED Requirements
- Resident: You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of Quebec for at least 6 months.
- Age: You must be 16 to take the test.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $35 (per subject) or $140 (all subjects)
- Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, Quebec will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"No matter your age, a GED will help you. It is not simply a replacement for a high school diploma, but a passport to chose your future. Education is a journey, not a destination. Be sure to enjoy the ride."