Ministère de l'Éducation,
du Loisir et du Sport
675, Blvd. René-Lévesque Est
Aile René-Lévesque, 4e étage
Québec, QC G1R 6C8
675 Blvd. Rene-Levesque Est.
Quebec, QC G1R 6C8
Quebec GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of the Quebec for at least 6 months.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 16 to take the test.
- Cost: $35
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Quebec will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"No matter your age, a GED will help you. It is not simply a replacement for a high school diploma, but a passport to chose your future. Education is a journey, not a destination. Be sure to enjoy the ride."