Phone: (441) 239-4049
21 Stonington Avenue
Paget PG 04
Bermuda GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Bermuda.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 17 years of age.
- Cost: $75 (per subject); $300 (total)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Bermuda will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.