Bermuda GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- Resident: You must be a resident of Bermuda.
- Age: You must be 17 years of age.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $81 (per subject) or $324 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, Bermuda will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.