Arizona State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be 18 years old or older. If you’re younger, you may be able to get permission to take the test, but check with your local GED testing center to make sure first.
- Cost: $35 (per subject) or $140 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED® Testing Service page.
- You do not have to be a resident of Arizona
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate
- You mast take and pass the Arizona Civics test with a score of 60% or higher. The Arizona Civics test must be taken at a GED testing center.
- The State of Arizona will award you a GED certificate after you pass the test. It will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Now that I have my GED certificate I plan to immigrate and apply for a job. Once I have settled in my new country, I plan to go to college. I plan on setting an example for my daughter so that she can also go to college. I’m really excited and looking forward to great opportunities."