Study for the GED® Test in Arizona
Arizona offers its residents the GED test for high school equivalency (HSE) testing. All across Arizona you can find GED classes that can help you study for your certification, but why study in a classroom when you can study for your GED online: anytime, anywhere!START STUDYING ONLINE
Study Online for the Arizona GED Test
Studying online prepares you faster for the Arizona GED test in three ways:
- Flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle.
- Control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates.
- Speed. You learn faster and retain more because our GED Academy customizes your study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding a job, and managing your finances. Let’s get started!
Arizona State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be 18 years old or older. If you’re younger, you may be able to get permission to take the test, but check with your local GED testing center to make sure first.
- Cost: $35 (per subject) or $140 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED® Testing Service page.
- You do not have to be a resident of Arizona
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate
The State of Arizona will award you a GED certificate after you pass the test. It will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Are You Ready to Pass the Test?
There are four subjects covered on the official GED test in Arizona and some of these subjects you may have mastered already. Find out which subjects you need to focus on by taking a free practice test first. Studying for the subjects you need to master is easy and affordable with an online study program like GED Academy. It’s designed to help you prepare quickly so you can pass the test the first time at an official GED Test Center, so you can move on with your life.