Arizona State GED Requirements
- Resident: You do not have to be a resident of Arizona.
- Age: You must be 18 years old or older. If you’re younger, you may be able to get permission to take the test, but check with your local GED testing center to make sure first.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: Test Center: $35 (per subject) or $140 (all subjects). Online: $41 (per subject)
- Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED® Testing Service page.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, the State of Arizona will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"Now that I have my GED certificate I plan to immigrate and apply for a job. Once I have settled in my new country, I plan to go to college. I plan on setting an example for my daughter so that she can also go to college. I’m really excited and looking forward to great opportunities."