Alberta GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Alberta.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test, but may take the test at 17 with exceptions.
- Cost: $40 (per subject)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Alberta will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Now that I have my GED certificate I plan to immigrate and apply for a job. Once I have settled in my new country, I plan to go to college. I plan on setting an example for my daughter so that she can also go to college. I’m really excited and looking forward to great opportunities."