Alberta GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Alberta.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test, but may take the test at 17 with exceptions.
- Cost: $40 (per subject)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Alberta will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"Now that I have my GED certificate I plan to immigrate and apply for a job. Once I have settled in my new country, I plan to go to college. I plan on setting an example for my daughter so that she can also go to college. I’m really excited and looking forward to great opportunities."