Learner Assessment Branch
44 Capital Blvd., 10044-108 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 5E6
Bow Valley College
345 - 6th Avenue SE, W016
Calgary, AB T2G 0G5
A&D Tutoring Services
16408 - 100 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5P 4Y2
Fort Chipewyan Campus
104 Paquette Street
Fort Chipewyan, Alberta T0P 1B0
8115 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2H7
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 - 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 4C4
Canadian University College
5415 College Avenue
Lacombe, AB T4L 2E5
2602 - 59th Avemue
Lloydminster, Alberta T9V 3N7
Alberta GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Alberta.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test, but may take the test at 17 with exceptions.
- Cost: $40 (per subject)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Alberta will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Now that I have my GED certificate I plan to immigrate and apply for a job. Once I have settled in my new country, I plan to go to college. I plan on setting an example for my daughter so that she can also go to college. I’m really excited and looking forward to great opportunities."