Wisconsin State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Wisconsin.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18.5 years old or older. However, if you are 17-18.5 you can take the test with s.118.15 contract, a juvenile correctional facility, or the Challenge Academy.
- Cost: $33.75 (per subject); $135 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Wisconsin will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their GED® test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"I want to go to school to better myself, but I can’t because I haven’t been in school since 1994. I’m scared to death that I won’t be able to remember anything. When I was 20 years old, I was going through so much with my kids. A diploma was the last thing on my mind. My kids came first. I want to obtain my diploma so I can obtain better employment. I don’t want to live paycheck to paycheck. I want a nest-egg. "