Wisconsin State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Wisconsin.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18.5 years old or older. However, if you are 17-18.5 you can take the test with s.118.15 contract, a juvenile correctional facility, or the Challenge Academy.
- Cost: $33.75 (per subject); $135 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Wisconsin will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their GED® test. So why wait?
"I want to go to school to better myself, but I can’t because I haven’t been in school since 1994. I’m scared to death that I won’t be able to remember anything. When I was 20 years old, I was going through so much with my kids. A diploma was the last thing on my mind. My kids came first. I want to obtain my diploma so I can obtain better employment. I don’t want to live paycheck to paycheck. I want a nest-egg. "