Central Vermont Adult Basic Ed Inc
46 Washington Street Suite 100
Barre, VT 5641
Vermont Adult Learning - Addison
282 Boardman Street
Middlebury, VT 5753
Pearson Professional Centers
30 Kimball Ave
South Burlington, VT 5403
St Johnsbury Community Education Center
166 Railroad Street, Suite 2
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
Vermont State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Vermont.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years old or older. However, if you are 16 or 17 you need a signed consent by a parent or guardian in order to test. Check out other rules and requirements for the Vermont GED test.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Vermont will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"By the time I was 17, I found myself going into my freshman year of high school. I decided that taking the GED test might be a better option for me because I was so behind. This way, once I get my GED certificate I can start some online college classes which will work better with the way my life is scheduled now."