Central Vermont Adult Basic Ed Inc
46 Washington Street Suite 100
Barre, VT 5641
Addison County Learning Center
282 Boardman Street
Middlebury, VT 5753
Vermont Adult Learning
16 Evelyn Street Suite 101
Rutland, VT 5701
Vermont State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Vermont.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years old or older. However, if you are 16 or 17 you need a signed consent by a parent or guardian in order to test. Check out other rules and requirements for the Vermont GED test.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Vermont will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"By the time I was 17, I found myself going into my freshman year of high school. I decided that taking the GED test might be a better option for me because I was so behind. This way, once I get my GED certificate I can start some online college classes which will work better with the way my life is scheduled now."