GED Saskatchewan Requirements for 2023
- You must be a resident of Saskatchewan.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test.
- Cost: $7 (per subject); $35 (battery)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page. Check out additional rules and requirements before applying.
- After you pass the test, Saskatchewan will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"I am uninterested in high school. I’m ready to move on with my life. It is because of this that I have decided to obtain my GED certiciate and move on to college in the fall a full two years earlier than originally planned. Can you go to college with a GED? YES! Through the research I’ve done, and the number of testimonies I’ve heard, I feel like this is a good option."