GED Saskatchewan Requirements for 2022
- You must be a resident of Saskatchewan.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test.
- Cost: $7 (per subject); $35 (battery)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page. Check out additional rules and requirements before applying.
- After you pass the test, Saskatchewan will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"I am uninterested in high school. I’m ready to move on with my life. It is because of this that I have decided to obtain my GED certiciate and move on to college in the fall a full two years earlier than originally planned. Can you go to college with a GED? YES! Through the research I’ve done, and the number of testimonies I’ve heard, I feel like this is a good option."