PEI Dept. of Workforce and Advanced Learning
Holland College - West Prince Campus
509 Church St.
Alberton, PEI C0B 1B0
Workplace Learning PEI Inc.
40 Enman Crescent
Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E6
Holland College - Montgomery Hall
305 Kent Street
Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4Z1
Dept. of Innovation & Advanced Learning
90 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K9
Holland College - Montague Centre
500 Main Street Down East Mall
PO Box 939
Montague, PE C0A 1R0
Holland College - Waterfront Campus
98 Water Street
Summerside, PEI C1N 4N6
Prince Edward Island GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of PEI.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test and withdrawn from school for at least one year.
- Cost: Free, however $24 will be charged for no-shows.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Prince Edward Island will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Then it dawned on me that our daughters had passed me in education. And before I pass on, I would like to complete this and go to college. Time is not on my side any more. This will allow me to go the next step in my life."