Prince Edward Island GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of PEI.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test and withdrawn from school for at least one year.
- Cost: Free, however $24 will be charged for no-shows.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Prince Edward Island will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Then it dawned on me that our daughters had passed me in education. And before I pass on, I would like to complete this and go to college. Time is not on my side any more. This will allow me to go the next step in my life."