PEI Department of Workforce & Advanced Learning
West Prince Campus
509 Church Street
Alberton, PEI C0B 1B0
Workplace Learning PEI Inc.
40 Enman Crescent
Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E6
305 Kent Street
Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4Z1
Department of Innovation & Advanced Learning
90 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K9
500 Main Street
Montague, PE C0A 1R0
98 Water Street
Summerside, PEI C1N 4N6
Prince Edward Island GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of PEI.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test and withdrawn from school for at least one year.
- Cost: Free, however $24 will be charged for no-shows.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Prince Edward Island will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Then it dawned on me that our daughters had passed me in education. And before I pass on, I would like to complete this and go to college. Time is not on my side any more. This will allow me to go the next step in my life."