Prince Edward Island GED Requirements
- Resident: You must be a resident of Prince Edward Island.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Age: You must be 19 to take the test and withdrawn from school for at least one year.
- Cost: Free. However, $24 (per subject) will be charged for no-shows.
- Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, Prince Edward Island will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"Then it dawned on me that our daughters had passed me in education. And before I pass on, I would like to complete this and go to college. Time is not on my side any more. This will allow me to go the next step in my life."