Oregon GED Requirements
- Resident: You are not required to be a resident of the State of Oregon.
- Age: You must be 18 years or older. If you’re younger, you can take the GED test if enrolled in an Oregon Option Program for In School Youth, exempted from the school district where you live, married, or legally emancipated.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: Test Center: $44 (per subject) or $176 (all subjects). Online: $44 (per subject)
- Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: If you need any accommodations, you may apply for disability accommodations.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, the State of Oregon will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"I always wanted to get my high school diploma, but I got pregnant at sixteen and decided to drop out. I want to get my GED so I can go to school for health care administration. Also to better my children’s life. I want them to have a better life than I did."