Nunavut GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of the Nunavut for at least 6 months.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: $35
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Nunavut will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
“I want to get into computers. I went on a tour of a particular school that I want to attend. When they asked me about my diploma, I had to tell them I didn’t have one. I felt so embarrassed. For the first time in my whole life, I know what I want to do, but I have one huge thing holding me back. It’s not the GED. It’s myself…”