Nunavut GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of the Nunavut for at least 6 months.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: $35
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Nunavut will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
“I want to get into computers. I went on a tour of a particular school that I want to attend. When they asked me about my diploma, I had to tell them I didn’t have one. I felt so embarrassed. For the first time in my whole life, I know what I want to do, but I have one huge thing holding me back. It’s not the GED. It’s myself…”