Nunavut GED® Test in Canada
Nunavut offers the GED test for students wishing to get their GED certificate. This will allow you to further your education or apply for better jobs.START STUDYING ONLINE
Why Study Online?
There are three reasons why online study speeds up preparation for the tests. First is flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle. Second is control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates. And third, you learn faster and retain more because Essential Education Academies customize the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment includes six courses to help you pass your high school equivalency test, get a job, improve your computer skills, and manage your finances. Make your dreams come true.
Nunavut GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of the Nunavut for at least 6 months.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: $35
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
After you pass the test, Nunavut will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
How To Know When You’re Ready
Take our free practice test before taking the official high school equivalency test to make sure you are ready. You will discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Our online study course is designed to help you prepare quickly because you study only those areas that you need to master.