Northwest Territories GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- Resident: You must be a citizen of Canada or have been a resident of the the Northwest Territories for at least 6 months.
- Age: You must be 18 to take the test.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $35 (per subject) or $140 (all subjects)
- Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, Northwest Territories will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate. To check your state’s other rules and requirements here.