Taking the GED® Test in North Dakota
North Dakota measures high school equivalency level of skills and knowledge by offering the GED test. Receiving your GED certificate will help you get a better job, apply to colleges, or join the military. Get ready to take the test by studying online - anytime, anywhere and on any device.START STUDYING ONLINE
Why You Should Study Online for the North Dakota GED Test
Studying online speeds up preparation for the GED test in three ways:
- It allows you to learn faster and retain more because it customizes the study to exactly what you need to know.
- It lets you study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates.
- It fits into your schedule and lifestyle.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding and keeping your dream job, and managing your finances.
North Dakota State GED Test Eligibility
- You do not have to be a resident of North Dakota.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- Cost: $15 (per subject); $60 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
The State of North Dakota will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate, but only after you pass the test. Be sure to learn more about other rules and requirements for the GED test.
How to Pass the GED Test in North Dakota
Take our free practice test before taking the official GED test for your high school equivalency test. You’ll discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Enroll in an easy and affordable study program like our GED Academy. It’s designed to help you prepare quickly by showing you those exact subjects you need to master.
Once you’re ready, locate an North Dakota GED testing center so you can begin the next chapter in your life.