North Dakota State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of North Dakota.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- The State of North Dakota will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate, but only after you pass the test. Be sure to learn more about other rules and requirements for the GED test.