Adult Education and Literacy
North Dakota Department of Public Instruction
State Capitol Building
600 East Boulevard Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58505-0440
Lake Region State College
1801 College Drive N
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Dickinson Public Schools
336 5th Street West
Dickinson, ND 58601
Grand Forks Adult Learning Center
500 Stanford Road
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Jamestown Community Adult Education
910 12th Avenue NE
Jamestown, ND 58401
Sheyenne Valley Area Career and Technology Center
801 Valley Ave SE
Valley City, ND 58072
North Dakota State College Of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
North Dakota State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of North Dakota.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- The State of North Dakota will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate, but only after you pass the test. Be sure to learn more about other rules and requirements for the GED test.