The Newfoundland & Labrador GED® Test
If you are a resident of Canada’s Newfoundland & Labrador, you will take the GED test to measures your high school equivalency level of skills and knowledge. There are a lot of GED classes that make it easier to get your GED diploma, but why go to a class when you can study online.START STUDYING ONLINE
Why You Should Study Online
There are three reasons why online study speeds up preparation for the tests. First is flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle. Second is control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates. And third, you learn faster and retain more because our GED Academy customizes customize the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding a job, and managing your finances.
Newfoundland & Labrador GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: $6 (per subject); $30 (total)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page. Check out Newfoundland & Labrador’s other rules and requirements here.
After you pass the test, Newfoundland & Labrador will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
How to Know You’re Ready
Take our free practice test before taking the official high school equivalency test to make sure you are ready. You will discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Our online study course is designed to help you prepare quickly because you study only those areas that you need to master. Once you’re ready, take the test at an official GED Test Center, so you can begin the next chapter in your life.