Newfoundland & Labrador GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- Resident: You must be a citizen of Canada.
- Age: You must be 19 to take the test.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $6 (per subject) or $24 (all subjects)
- Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- Check out Newfoundland & Labrador’s other rules and requirements here.
- After you pass the test, Newfoundland & Labrador will award you a Government of Newfoundland and Labrador – GED High School Equivalency Diploma that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.