470 York Street
Fredericton, NB E3B 3P7
Open Doors GED & Adult Learning
96 Norwood Avenue, Room 312C
Moncton, NB E1C 6L9
New Brunswick Community College
1234 Mountain Road
Moncton, NB E1C 8H9
Saint John Kings GED Testing Centre
400 Main Street, Suite 1010
Saint John, NB E2K 4N5
New Brunswick GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of New Brunswick.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: Free, however if you do not show up for testing without cancelling, the fees must be paid before rescheduling.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, New Brunswick will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their HiSET® Exam. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
“I refused to be a statistic. I wanted more for my life and was not going to settle. Success does not come without hard work. So just take it one semester at a time, and you’ll get to where you’re supposed to be. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed. Learn from your failures and press forward!"