New Brunswick GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of New Brunswick.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: Free, however if you do not show up for testing without cancelling, the fees must be paid before rescheduling.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, New Brunswick will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their HiSET® Exam. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
“I refused to be a statistic. I wanted more for my life and was not going to settle. Success does not come without hard work. So just take it one semester at a time, and you’ll get to where you’re supposed to be. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed. Learn from your failures and press forward!"