470 York St
Fredericton, NB E3B 3P7
CCNB Campus de Bathurst
725 College Street
Bathurst, NB E2A 3Z2
Dept. of Post Sec. Ed. Training & Labour
470 York Street Suite 120
Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1
Moncton Public Library
644 Main Street,Suite 101
Moncton, NB E1C 1E2
96 Norwood Ave, Room 206
Moncton, NB E1C 6L9
1234 Mountain Rd
Moncton, NB E1C 8H9
New Brunswick GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of New Brunswick.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 to take the test.
- Cost: Free, however if you do not show up for testing without cancelling, the fees must be paid before rescheduling.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, New Brunswick will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their HiSET® Exam. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
“I refused to be a statistic. I wanted more for my life and was not going to settle. Success does not come without hard work. So just take it one semester at a time, and you’ll get to where you’re supposed to be. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed. Learn from your failures and press forward!"