New Brunswick GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- Resident: You must be a resident of New Brunswick.
- Age: You must be 19 to take the test.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: Free, however if you do not show up for testing without canceling, the fees must be paid before rescheduling.
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page.
- After you pass the test, New Brunswick will award you a GED certificate showing you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their HiSET® Exam. So why wait?
“I refused to be a statistic. I wanted more for my life and was not going to settle. Success does not come without hard work. So just take it one semester at a time, and you’ll get to where you’re supposed to be. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed. Learn from your failures and press forward!"