Minnesota State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You don’t have to be a resident to take the GED test in Minnesota, but you must be at least 19 years old. You can check with your local GED testing center to make sure of other requirements.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $30 (per subject) or $120 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED® Testing Service page.
- The State of Minnesota will award you a GED certificate after you pass the test. It will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t, because you can. I dream of getting my GED and feeling so proud of myself. Being able to fill out an application and not having to think, 'Oh, I don’t have a high school diploma. What should I put?' I am really working on doing it this time. It’s time. It’s been long enough."