Maryland State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Maryland.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 19 years of age. However, if you are 17 or 18 you can take the test if you has officially withdrawn from school and have provided the signed, embossed or sealed documentation form to the Maryland GED office.
- Cost: $11.25 (per subject); $45 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Maryland will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate. To check your state’s other rules and requirements here.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"I have faced a lot of problems. But the main problem was with the money to take the GED test. I did have a job, and I have my income. I solved that problem by getting a loan. By getting my GED diploma I hope to get a good job making good money. I want to go to college and be a nurse. I want to own my own business and help other people to get on the right path to a good and successful lifestyle."