Marshall Islands HiSET Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Resident: You must be a resident of Marshall Islands.
- Age: You must be 17 years of age.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $30 (per subject) or $120 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 8 in each subtest, combined score of 45; minimum of 2 on the Language Arts, Writing essay
- Accommodations: Find out about disability accommodations and fill out your HiSET Accommodations Request Form.
- Review all other rules and requirements for the HiSET exam.
- The Marshall Islands will award you a HiSET certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate after you have passed the HISET exam.