Canadian GED® Test in Manitoba
Manitoba measures its residents’ high school equivalency level of skills and knowledge by offering the GED test. There are a lot of GED classes that make it easier to get your GED diploma, but why go to a class when you can study online and in the comfort of your home!START STUDYING ONLINE
Why You Should Study Online
Studying online prepares you faster for the Manitoba GED test in three ways:
- Speed. You learn faster and retain more because our GED Academy customizes your study to exactly what you need to know.
- Control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates.
- Flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding a job, and managing your finances.
Manitoba State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be 19 to take the GED test in Manitoba.
- You must be a resident of Manitoba.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: $15 (per subject), $75 (total)
- Passing score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- You must apply for disability accommodations if needed and based on disability type.
- Manitoba will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate after you pass.
- Manitoba rules and regulations for the GED test.
How to Know You’re Ready
- Make sure you’re ready to pass the official GED test by taking a free practice test first! You’ll discover which subjects you need to focus on so you can pass the first time.
- Enroll in an easy and affordable study program like our GED Academy. It’s designed to help you prepare quickly by showing you those exact subjects you need to master.
- Once you’re ready, take the test at an official GED Test Center, so you can begin the next chapter in your life.