Take the GED® Test in Kansas
Kansas, the Sunflower State, offers the GED test for your high school equivalency certificate. You can get your GED certification easy by finding local GED classes, but why go sit in a classroom when you can study online from the comfort of your own home!START STUDYING ONLINE
Study for the Kansas GED Test Online
Studying online with our GED Academy speeds up preparation for the GED test in three ways:
- It fits into your schedule and lifestyle
- It lets you study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates.
- It allows you to learn faster and retain more because it customizes the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding and keeping your dream job, and managing your finances. Make your dreams happen today!
Kansas State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Kansas.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years of age. However to take the test at 16 or 17 years old, you must present a Compulsory School Attendance Disclaimer and/or a Compulsory Attendance Exemption Form from the district in which you currently reside accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian’s signature. Check to make sure you meet the all the Kansas State requirements.
- You also cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or a high school graduate.
- Cost: $33 (per subject); $132 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
The State of Kansas will award you a GED certificate after passing the test that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
How to Pass the GED Test
Take our free practice test before taking the official GED test for your high school equivalency test. You’ll discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass.Enroll in an easy and affordable study program like our GED Academy. It’s designed to help you prepare quickly by showing you those exact subjects you need to master.
Once you’re ready, locate a Kansas GED testing center so you can begin the next chapter in your life.