Indiana HiSET Requirements
- Resident: You must have lived in Indiana for 30 days.
- Age: You must be at least 16 years old.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or have graduated from an accredited high school in the US.
- Cost: $115
- Score: For HiSET you must score a minimum of 8 on each subject with a total cumulative score of 45 points and a minimum score of 2 on the writing essay.
- Accommodations: For HiSET disability accommodations, fill out your HiSET Accommodations Request Form on HiSET website.
- Diploma: After you pass the exams, the Indiana Department of Workforce Development will award you with the Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma.
Online GED or HiSET Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed their high school equivalency test. So why wait?
"I want to be a good example to my sons and make my family proud. I want to increase my confidence. I have a learning disability in math and severe depression that affects my focus and concentration at times. I have problems retaining what I’ve learned to an extent. I believe I can get the help I need to get my HiSET diploma here at the Essential Education."