The Idaho GED® Test
Getting your GED in Idaho requires you to take the GED test. Preparing for the test might seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. You can study from home using a GED online study program.START STUDYING ONLINE
Why You Need an Online Study Program
There are three reasons why online study speeds up preparation for the tests. First is flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle. Second is control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates. And third, you learn faster and retain more because Essential Education Academies customize the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment includes six courses to help you pass your high school equivalency test, get a job, improve your computer skills, and manage your finances. Make your dreams come true.
Idaho State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Idaho.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years of age. However, if you are 16 or 17 you must obtain a signed age waiver prior to testing. You can work directly with your local Idaho testing center or contact the state office for additional information on obtaining an age waiver.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
After you pass the test, the State of Idaho will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Knowing When You're Ready
Take our free practice test before taking the official high school equivalency test to make sure you are ready. You will discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Our online study course is designed to help you prepare quickly because you study only those areas that you need to master.