Academic and Career Services Building
1464 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
North Idaho College Adult Education
1000 W Garden Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
650 West State Street/Suite 324
Boise, ID 83720-0095
Eastern Idaho Technical College
1600 S 25th East (Hitt Rd)
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Lewis-Clark State College Adult Learning Center
400 Main Street
Lewiston, ID 83501
University of Idaho Counseling & Testing Center
1210 Blake Ave. Mary Forney Hall Rm 301 MS 3140
Moscow, ID 83844
College of Western Idaho
5725 East Franklin Road Suite 2105
Nampa, ID 83687
Idaho State University
1001 S. 8th Ave Gravely Hall So. Side Room 351 Campus Box 8027
Pocatello, ID 83209
Idaho State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Idaho.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years of age. However, if you are 16 or 17 you must obtain a signed age waiver prior to testing. You can work directly with your local Idaho testing center or contact the state office for additional information on obtaining an age waiver.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Idaho will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.