Idaho State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Idaho.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years of age. However, if you are 16 or 17 you must obtain a signed age waiver prior to testing. You can work directly with your local Idaho testing center or contact the state office for additional information on obtaining an age waiver.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $120 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED test’s accommodations page.
- After you pass the test, the State of Idaho will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.