Florida State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You do not have to be a resident of Florida.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 years of age. If you are 16 or 17 you can get a waiver from you local School Board.
- Cost: $32 (per subject); $128 (all subjects)
- Passing score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through GED test’s accommodations page.
- The State of Florida will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate, after you pass the test.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
“I really think getting a GED will open a lot more doors for me. I want to be able to learn so much more than I know now. I can have a second chance at becoming the one thing that fits best for me. I want to be able to learn so much more than I know now. I really think getting a GED will open a lot more doors for me.”