Delaware Department of Education
Collette Education Resource Center
35 Commerce Way, Suite 1
Dover, DE 11904
Delaware State University
1200 North DuPont Hwy Office of Testing Thomasson Building Office 202
Dover, DE 19901
Appoquinimink Adult Education
120 Silver Lake Road
Middletown, Delaware 19709
Delaware Skills Center
500 Ships Landing Way
Twin Spans Business Park
New Castle, Delaware 19720
New Castle County Learning Center
1301 Drummond Plaza
Bldg 1 3rd Floor
Newark, Delaware 19711
Seaford District Library
600 N Market Street Ext.
Seaford, Delaware 19973
Red Clay Adult Education
1621 Telegraph Road
James H. Groves Adult HS Red Clay Ctr
Wilmington, Delaware 19804
Delaware State GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Delaware.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate
- Cost: $30 (per subject) or $120 (all subjects)
- Passing Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- You must be 18 years of age. If you are 16 or 17 you can take the test with a written application to the Delaware Department of Education that includes showing good cause for taking the test early and designating where the test will be taken, provide a transcript from the applicant’s public or non public school program, and provide verification of withdrawal from the applicant’s public or non public school program.
- If you need certain accommodations, you can apply for disability accommodations. Other rules may apply so be sure to check for additional requirements.
- After you pass the test, the State of Delaware will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?LET’S GET STARTED
"My goal and hope is to go to college and nursing school, so I can be someone in life. My dream is to have a good job and a settled place for my husband, my kids, and myself. I want to show them that you can achieve anything by trying your best and not giving up."