Arkansas GED Requirements
- Resident: You must be an Arkansas resident.
- Age: You must be 18 years or older. If you are 16 or 17, you may take the test after having met the provisions specified in the approved Adult Education Attendance and Enrollment Policies.
- Enrolled: You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- Cost: Test Center: $4 (per subject) or $16 (all subjects). Online: $36 (per subject).
- Score: 145 (minimum) in each subject
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service accommodations page.
- Diploma: After you pass the test, the State of Arkansas will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Online GED Classes
Online programs like GED Academy are available to help you get your GED fast and easy.
Over 20 Million Adults
That’s how many have successfully passed the GED® Test. So why wait?
"I needed to get a GED. I had to have it. I wanted to go to college and get a better job, and that was the only way. Even though I wanted to quit lots of times, I kept going. The GED Academy and the Van Buren Arkansas Adult Education Center helped me do it. If I can do it, anybody can."