The Yukon Territory GED® Test
The Yukon Territory offers the GED test to get your high school equivalency diploma. Preparing to get your GED credentials in Canada can be easy if you have the right online study program that allow you to study anytime, anywhere and on any device!START STUDYING ONLINE
Studying for the GED Test Online
There are three reasons why online study speeds up preparation for the tests.
- Flexibility. Online studying can fit into your schedule and lifestyle.
- Control. You can study at your own pace instead of what the classroom dictates.
- Speed. You learn faster and retain more because our GED Academy customizes customize the study to exactly what you need to know.
Your $15 enrollment in GED Academy also gets you five additional courses in The College of Essential Education that help with improving your computer skills, finding a job, and managing your finances.
The Yukon Territory GED Test Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- You cannot be enrolled in an accredited high school or be a high school graduate.
- You must be 18 to take the test.
- Cost: $30 (per subject); $150 (total)
- Passing Score: 410 (minimum) in each subject and an average of 450 (minimum)
- Accommodations: You must apply for disability accommodations through the GED Testing Service page. Check out additional rules and requirements before applying.
After you pass the test, Canada's Yukon Territory will award you a GED certificate that will show you have achieved the same level of knowledge as a high school graduate.
Get Ready to Take the GED Test in Canada
Take our free practice test before taking the official high school equivalency test to make sure you are ready. You will discover which areas you need to focus on in order to pass. Our online study course is designed to help you prepare quickly because you study only those areas that you need to master.
Once you’re ready, take the test at an official GED Test Center, so you can begin the next chapter in your life.